Friday, June 25, 2010

I'd rather list 5 things I love about LA Boxing


Today you get a "Five Things" post and an LA Boxing post, all wrapped up in one.  (Five Things is a meme created by Trayce, in which I simply tell you 5 things about me.)




Ohhh, LA Boxing, how I love you, let me count the ways...


1.  You provide an hour of "me" time, at least three times a week.  Yes, I count sweating buckets as "me" time these days - a girl takes what she can get.

2.  I have gotten the first "Hey!  You are looking thinner!" compliments (from anyone in my family other than my awesome Mother-In-Law) since possibly before I had my last kid.

3.  I can lift my 8-year-old over the railing and into her loft bed while she is sleeping with out the fear of giving her a concussion on one of the posts.

4.  Apparently I have arm muscles, and the tiniest hint of ab muscles - who knew!

5.  You have showed me that I can keep going.  I can hold that plank, I can keep hitting that bag, and I can do one more rep.  That is worth more than I can say.


Happy Friday, ya'll!  Now, either join us and blog your own "Five Things" or go hit the gym!  I'll let you choose. 

3 comments:

  1. You are getting STRONGER Girl!!! I'm So Proud of you!!! Keep it up!!!! Love the abs and arms coming in!!! Yes, It feels DARN GOOD when someone notices!!! Great Job, Boo!!
    Love ya lots
    @FitInMyHeart

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I did notice the hourglass returning! Keep it up babe, you're kickin' butt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are amazing and such an inspiration!!!!! #wootothehoo for ABS AND ARMS!!!

    And I can't wait to SEE you in person again! I heart you!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete