Monday, January 18, 2010

I'd rather be in swimsuit shape!

Hey guys...

Here is my weight loss update:

Food:  Been doing okay.  Was tracking, eating lots of fruits/veggies, and not drinking coke - but always have a step back on the weekend.  This weekend, however, I tried to be pretty good at my meals out.  Ate smaller portions, made sure to get veggies as my sides, only one bite of desert - if any.

Exercise:  Did a few great exercises this week - lots of yoga, and some Brazilian dance too!  I missed one day that I had planned, but I semi made up for it by sitting on the balance ball all night while playing with my kids.  I figure doing that is better than lying down, right?  And I finally charged up my Gruve and am currently rocking that too.  (As if to drive that point home, it just buzzed me. Ha!)

Nitty Gritty:  I am down 3 pounds!  Back to 193 - and only 4 more to go to get back to my leg warmers! Woot!  Feeling good too.  I'm really committed to getting down as much as I can in the next 3 weeks, when I get to meet all the other Disney Social Media Conference moms!  It really whoops you into gear knowing that there will be 100 other moms (whom you've never met before and who are also twit-pic pros) seeing you POOL-SIDE!  Ack!  So I'm off to work out!

16 comments:

  1. You are doing fabulous! I am really proud of you! 3 pounds and exercising...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!! And girl, I hear ya on the coke! It is one of my downfalls too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy,
    Great job! You will get lots of exercise at Disney...keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think as long as you're moving, it works. Awesome bout the soda and your lbs. lost! Have you considered making one of the days on the weekend a cheat day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I keep telling people that I have to get fit for all the conferences this year. :-) How fun about Disney. Weekends are a struggle for me as well, but sounds like you had really good results regardless! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot woot on the weight loss! Good job! I can't wait to see you in those ridiculous leg warmers...you gotta sport them on MomTV!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 pounds?! You rock woman! Keep it up!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on losing 3 lbs this week! You are rockin' and rollin'! Are you so close that you can almost taste it? Well, not taste the leg warmers, but you know what I mean!

    Keep it up, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great weight loss! Way to go! Glad you have WDW as a motivator, I have that, too but my trip isn't until the end of May. Good luck this week! and I would love to see the leg warmers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3lbs...that is great!! keep it up!
    sooo jealous of the Disney thing, wish i could have went.
    have a great week
    see you at the twitter party

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss Mandy you are SO kicking butt!!! You KNOW how I heart you and am SO happy you are back to your kicking booty self!!! March is right around the corner where will be having cocktails and girl talk!! XXOO Way to go what an awesome loss!!!! smooches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mandy, Brazilian dance sounds like fun! Way to go on the 3 pound weight loss. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job! You are doing wonderful! Keep it up! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job on the loss! Mamavation Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to go on lossing 3 lbs! I love doing yoga too and it's really good for you, so I commend you for incorporating yoga into your workout routine. What is the Brazilian dance? It sounds so exciting! --- @ImAHotMom

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh how i <3 you! you keep me motivated too! it won't be long til you rock those leg warmers just like you did in your "solid gold dancer" days!

    ReplyDelete