I know how over a dozen of you are feeling. I was there. Not in the top 5 when the last round of Mamavation was announced.
May I make a suggestion? Here is my proposed list for you:
- Cry. Like you did when you watched the Notebook. Cry it out until your face is puffy. (This is an optional step, of course, but I highly recommend it as it is very cathartic. Plus you'll get it out of the way.)
- Mope. Be pissed. Go through the stages of Grief. Including the one where you eat ice cream.
- Post. Write about it. BE REAL. Tell us you're pissed. Tell us you're upset. Tell us. Everything.
- Channel all that energy into your future. Use it to push you through this rough spot, and into a place where you say, "Eff it. I've had it. I can kick butt, no matter what."
- Turn around. You'll see me - the other sisters - the cheerleaders - all of us rooting for you. And we will help get you to where you want to be.
Sound good? I expect to see you next to me. (And honestly, ya'll know I need you just as much.)
That is all. Just wanted to let you know that I will not leave a sister behind.